|MAC Address Changer 6.0.5|
|10-22-2013 04:57 PM||MAC Address Changer 6.0.5 #1|
Joined: Oct 2013
Allows you to change (spoof) Media Access Control (MAC) Address of your Network Interface Card (NIC) or Wireless Network Card (WiFi), irrespective of the NIC's drivers or its manufacturer. Current user-friendly version has many new features which allows you to change IP Address, Gateway, DNS Servers, IPv6 support, enable/disable DHCP in one click, network configuration presets and many more features.
How To Change MAC Address
1. Starting MAC address changer will list all available network adapters.
2. Select the adapter you want to change the MAC address. You will get the details of your selection below.
3. In the Information tab, find the Change MAC Address frame. Enter new MAC address in the field and click Change Now! button. You may even click Random MAC Address button to fill up a randomly selected MAC address from the vendor list available.
4. To restore the original MAC address of the network adapter, select the adapter, click Restore Original button in the Change MAC Address frame.
· Allows you to configure Internet Explorer HTTP proxy settings through configuration presets or command line
· Identifies the preset applied to currently selected Network Interface Card (NIC) automatically making it easy to identify settings
· Changes MAC address of Network Interface Card (NIC) including Wireless LAN Cards, irrespective of its manufacturer or its drivers
· Has latest list of all known manufacturers (with corporate addresses) to choose from. You can also enter any MAC address and know which manufacturer it belongs to
· Allows you to select random MAC address from the list of manufacturers by just clicking a button
· Restarts your NIC automatically to apply MAC address changes instantaneously
· Allows you to create Configuration Presets, which saves all your NIC settings and makes it very simple to switch between many settings in just a click and hence saves lot of time
· Allows you to Import or Export Configuration Presets to or from another file, which saves lot of time spent in reconfiguration
· Allows you to load any Configuration Presets when TMAC starts by just double clicking on any Configuration Preset File. (*.cpf file extension)
· Has command line interface which allows you to perform all the tasks from the command prompt or you can even create a DOS batch program to carry out regular tasks.
· Has command line interface for the Installer. (see help for command line parameter details)
· Allows you to export a detailed text report for all the network connections
· Displays all information you would ever need to know about your NIC in one view like Device Name, Configuration ID, Hardware ID, Connection Status, Link Speed, DHCP details, TCP/IP details etc
· Displays total bytes sent and received through the NIC
· Displays current data transfer speed per second
· Allows you to configure IP Address, Gateway and DNS Server for your NIC quickly and instantaneously
· Allows you to enable/disable DHCP instantaneously
· Allows you to Release/Renew DHCP IP address instantaneously
· Displays DHCP lease obtained and lease expires time. (DST time bug removed)
· Allows you to configure Interface Metric instantaneously
· Quick keyboard shortcuts for most operations
|08-27-2014 05:51 PM||RE: MAC Address Changer 6.0.5 #2|
Joined: Aug 2014
kok di ane gak bisa di buka
ya blocked gan :(
azhamfornesia, proud to be a member of ForNesia Family since Aug 2014. dan saya suka Kimcil.
|Possibly Related Threads...|
|[Share] Windows 7 Logon Background Changer||Phreaker|007||
10-31-2015 06:31 PM
Last Post: Nazath