Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlueStacks Auto Rooter
BlueStacks Auto Rooter
Getting your BlueStacks for Windows rooted automatically in less than 2 minutes!

Quote:REQUIREMENTS & SUPPORTED VERSION:

-BlueStacks App Player Beta for Windows 0.7.4.x - 0.8.3.x, and possible future release.
-Untouched stock system image 'Root.fs' (Not using any other pre-rooted files.)
-Must have over 360 MB free space left on your /data partition.

Quote:
WHAT THIS TOOL DOES:

-Create a new rewritable /system (Default: Read-only for /system)
-Resize /system to 320MB (Default: 300MB, but pointless because of the read-only FS)
+ SuperSU binary & apk (Default: limited su binary only)

HOW TO USE:

1) Download all tool under 'Download' section below

Add the downloaded latest versiOn 'UPDATE-SuperSU-*.zip' to the program folder.

[Image: 2_Qb_Sdr_C.png]

2) Start BlueStacks, wait until it is fully loaded, then run BSAutoRooter.

-WARNING: DO NOT stop this tool in the middle of the rooting process.
-Follow the instructions on the screen carefully.
-Run this tool as Administrator if your current user account is restricted.
-Your BlueStacks will be restarted several times to accomplished the tasks, do not close or stop it.
-For older versions of BlueStacks, press 'Yes' immediately when prompted if you want to Quit.

[Image: T4_Nh_IPW.png]

TESTED LATEST VERSION ON WIN7 X86

[Image: Ez_Dvvp_C.png]

[Image: bs_rooted.png]

Update BSAutoRooter v1.04r5

- Raised time limit to support slower machine; Added support for BS 0.8.4.

DOWNLOAD LINK BSAutoRooter v1.04r5

Code:
http://www.tusfiles.net/bd4e7q8a8v2g
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/DS3FK2GB/BSAutoRooter_v1.04r5.zip_links

COMMONS FAQ:

Quote:Q: Why this tool? Why should i use this tool instead of other available method to get root for BlueStacks?
A: Well, this tool is a time saver! With this tool, you no longer have to spend minutes to hours DIY rooting or downloading hundreds of MB of the pre-rooted images.

Q: How did you come up with this tool?
A: Well, let's just say i got a thought in my head since years ago, wondering "Why would you need another linux to root BS while you already have one? The BlueStacks itself!".

Q: How long it takes to get rooted with this tool?
A: The actual rooting process should take less than 2 minutes to complete.

Q: I got an error message from the tool when trying to root?
A: Perhaps your BS has too many apps running in the background, thus not enough free resource available for the tool to use, try disable or uninstall them temporary before rooting.

Q: I can see Root.fs being resized, and why 320 MB?
A: 320 MB for /system is more than enough for normal users, prior to BS ICS version it give ~167 MB free space! and for ICS you get ~48 MB..

Q: 320 MB for /system is not enough for me, i need to install lots of system apps!
A: The future release will support resizing to any size you want, for the mean time you can use tool like TopoResize to resize Root.fs. /system is now get mounted directly instead of a loop device..

Q: I feel that my BS is running slower after rooted using this tool, can i undo or return to stock BS give me?
A: Sure! If you got rooted using this tool, just rename the backup Root.fs.BAK back to Root.fs, you can find the backup in one of following folder:

%ProgramData%\BlueStacks\Android\ (Vista+)
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\BlueStacks\Android\ (XP)
C:\Documents and Settings\{USER}\Application Data\BlueStacks\Android\ (XP)

Q: My SuperSU stops working correctly after it got updated from Google Play Store??!!!
A: Yes, it will!. The first thing i would do after setting up google account is disable the auto update apps feature under Google Play settings menu.
A: SuperSU on BS cannot be updated using the usual way, it MUST follows certain steps to update.

Q: I got an error 'This SuperSU is not compatible with your system' -or- 'No su binary found'! what should i do?
A: Please try to use ChainsDD Superuser provided by this thread (Under downloads section).

Q: I got an error 'Could not complete rooting task #...', 'Timed out while...', what should i do?
A: 1) You are adviced to disconnect from internet temporary prior to running this tool. (Stops apps from (up|down)loading...)
A: 2) Try to remove or kill all unnecessary apps prior to running this tool. (Free some resources)

Q: The tool said rooting was successful, but non of the root apps is working! SuperSU shows 'No SU binary installed' error!
A: This usually happens to users with AMD processors. there seems to be a compatible issue with the installed su binary.
A: While the file system has been successfully unlocked by this tool, without the su binary working the superuser app itself is useless.

Download UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86
Code:
http://www.tusfiles.net/nqmi1xa5jv2k
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/DW4INU3M/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86.zip_links

ChainsDD Superuser v3.2
Code:
http://www.tusfiles.net/rpvnaqijtrfh
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/C6OV1P64/UPDATE-Superuser-v3.2.zip_links

Best Thanks to [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Changelog :

- Raised time limit to support slower machine; Added support for BS 0.8.4.

Extra Features

Superuser Installer & Updater
  • UPDATE: Now you can use the original ChainsDD Superuser too!
  • Allow you to install or update your Superuser, as long as your Root.fs or /system is already unlocked.
  • By default this tool will update your SuperSU, meaning your authorized apps database will remains after the update.
  • For a clean database, use the 'Full Unroot' feature under SuperSU settings to remove it, then reinstall using this tool.
  • For ChainsDD, a clean (re)installation will always be used since some user data file need to updated as well.
  • HOW TO USE: Simply drag & drop the latest 'UPDATE-Super*.zip' to this tool & follow the instructions.

[Image: pgd8g_TF.png]

[Image: j_C46v_SO.png]

Full Unroot Helper
  • Could be useful if you need to run apps that check/block for rooted devices.
  • It can help you to remove some uncommon root related files in the system left by BS.
  • You also need to run 'Unroot' feature provided by your Superuser app, such as 'Full Unroot' in SuperSU to fully unroot.
  • Also try to remove root related app such as Root Explorer, etc, just in case the the app detect root app as well.
  • Root checker app should show all RED after that, if you are lucky maybe you can run the above mentioned app. Smile
  • HOW TO USE: Simply drag & drop an empty text file 'unroot.txt' to this tool would do the job.

[Image: Ze_Zu_UPU.png]
nah ini.... meninggalkan jejak dulu
sblm ada andro ane pling demen ma ne softare. :blush:
bluestack di ane kok crash mulu ya :(
azhamfornesia, proud to be a member of ForNesia Family since Aug 2014. dan saya suka Kimcil.
untuk blestacks versi terbaru bisa di cek di grup bluestaks id

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Share] BlueStacks v0.8.6.3059 Beta ForNesiaFreak 20 4,729 11-02-2015, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Akasan