Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA)
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page describes the information that should be present in the notice. It is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to ForNesia as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of notices that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to understand or verify. The data required as specified below is consistent with the form suggested by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site), but we will respond to notices of the notice from other jurisdictions as well.
Data required for notice of alleged copyright infringement:
- Personal information
- Full name
- Street address
- State or province
- Phone number
- Company name
- Your copyrighted work information
- Location of copyrighted work (where your authorized work is located)
- Additional information about the copyrighted work
- Location and statements of infringing material in our services
- Statement that clarifying you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- Statement that clarifying you swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Regardless of whether we may be liable for such infringement under Indonesia law, our response to these notices may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating subscribers. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that they may make a counter notification.
We may also document notices of alleged infringement on which we act. Please note that in addition to being forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content, a copy of this legal notice may be sent to a third-party which may publish and/or annotate it. As such, your letter (with your personal information removed) may be forwarded to ForNesia Forum for publication. You can see an example of such publication here.
Please do not hesitate to submit notice of alleged copyright infringement of your content that you believe warrants removal from ForNesia services based on applicable laws to [email protected]